List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Murray Cumming Date:June 12 2001 9:40pm
Subject:Re: [[Mysqlcppapi-main] What's the easiest way to export MySQL table structure and data AUTOMATICALLY using MySQL++?]
View as plain text
"David Ayliffe" <me@stripped> wrote:
> As subject; I'm using the MySQL C++ API's and compiling under MS VC++ 6?
>
> I want to accept a table name at runtime, and then export both the data
> and data structure to a file which is compatible with MS Access; which
> the table will eventually be imported into.
>
> Are their any API's to do this?

This is the mysqlcppapi list. mysqlcppapi is not MySQL++.

I don't know whether either of these APIs can be used to export table data to
files.

Murray Cumming
murrayc@stripped
www.murrayc.com

re-configure without restartRobin Bowes19 Mar
  • re-configure without restartsinisa20 Mar
Re: [[Mysqlcppapi-main] What's the easiest way to export MySQL table structure and data AUTOMATICALLY using MySQL++?]Murray Cumming12 Jun