List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:July 17 1999 3:33pm
Subject:Re: Setting permissions
View as plain text
Rich Bowen wrote:

> Is there a nice clear tutorial/How-To on creating users and setting
> permissions on MySQL databases and tables? I got it working once, and
> since that time I just copy my various permissions tables from place to
> place, which works fine, but I'd like to know how to do it correctly.
>
> Rich

Hi Rich

Did you read chapter "7.25 GRANT and REVOKE syntax" and "6 The MySQL access privilege
system"?

If still something is unclear, ask again.

Tschau
Christian

PS: Sorry for the late answer, I was on vacation.

Thread
Setting permissionsRich Bowen11 Jul
  • Re: Setting permissionsChristian Mack17 Jul