List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:June 6 2001 7:35pm
Subject:Re: Telnet to MySQL (Was port number)
View as plain text
Well, it is not a telnet port, so why are you telnetting to it?

--
Gerald L. Clark
gerald_clark@stripped

Thread
Telnet to MySQL (Was port number)sanborn6 Jun
  • Re: Telnet to MySQL (Was port number)Dibo Chen6 Jun
    • Re: Telnet to MySQL (Was port number)Neil Zanella7 Jun
      • Re: Telnet to MySQL (Was port number)sanborn14 Jun
  • Re: Telnet to MySQL (Was port number)Neil Zanella6 Jun
  • Re: Telnet to MySQL (Was port number)Gerald Clark6 Jun
  • Re: Telnet to MySQL (Was port number)Jeremy Zawodny6 Jun