List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:<jgauthier Date:March 21 1999 11:42pm
Subject:mysqladmin undefined symbols (freebsd) (fwd)
View as plain text
This is interesting. I looked oin the docs and scanned the email
list archives without any information.

The system is running FreeBSD 3.1-RELEASE and mysql 3.22.20a
Everything compiled and installed fine, and mysqld isa running.
mysql client works. However, mysqladmin fails with this error when i run
it:
libmysqlclient.so.6: Undefined Symbol: "__deregistered_frame_info"

if anyone has seen this please let me know!
Jason

Thread
mysqladmin undefined symbols (freebsd) (fwd)jgauthier22 Mar
  • mysqladmin undefined symbols (freebsd) (fwd)sinisa23 Mar