List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:June 2 2001 2:20pm
Subject:Re: can not save the .pdf version of MySql manual
View as plain text
On Sat, Jun 02, 2001 at 02:17:38PM +0300, Jüri Kuzmin wrote:
> Hi all!
> Can someone please tell me,
> why i can not save the .pdf version of MySql manual
> (http://mysql.tradenet.ee/documentation/mysql/alternate.html)
>
> Can someone help me, I would like to save this file in my hard disk,

It downloads fine.  This is probably an issue with your browser.
What did you try, and what happened?  What kind of operating system
and browser are you using?

> with thanks in advice,
>
> Jüri Kuzmin
Thread
can not save the .pdf version of MySql manualJüri Kuzmin2 Jun
  • Re: can not save the .pdf version of MySql manualPaul DuBois2 Jun
    • Re: can not save the .pdf version of MySql manualSommai Fongnamthip4 Jun
Re: can not save the .pdf version of MySql manualbibe2 Jun