List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Reina Date:May 30 2001 4:41pm
Subject:SELECT question.
View as plain text
I am stuck on a select query and was wondering if someone could help.  I
have I've written a database app. that helps me run my business
(trucking).  I need however to write a query that shows me all of the
loads that are delivered but not billed (invoiced).  Which means that I
have to select the loads that are delivered but do not have an entry in
the INVOICED table -- since an entry is made in the INVOICED table
whenever a load is billed.

I know the query below won't work.  Can someone please help me fix it?

SELECT l.load_no l.date FROM loads l, invoiced i
WHERE l.dlvr_date > 0
AND l.load_no != i.load_no

Thanks,

Richard
Thread
SELECT question.Richard Reina30 May
  • Re: SELECT question.Rafal Jank30 May
  • RE: SELECT question.Ravi Raman30 May
  • Re: SELECT question.Mohammad Shoja30 May
  • Re: SELECT question.Paul DuBois30 May
    • Re: SELECT question.Scott Alexander31 May
RE: SELECT question.Gregert Johnson30 May
Re: SELECT question.Richard Reina30 May