List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:May 28 2001 2:46am
Subject:Re: Setting -up MySql
View as plain text
At 8:26 PM +0530 5/27/01, T.E.Devarajan wrote:
>I need some help. I downloaded mysql and when I tried to
>work ,
>the foll message appears.
>"Can't initialize InnoDB as 'innodb_data_file_path' is not set"
>  Pl help to get going. I need
>  advise right from the stage where I have got the Windows version of
>mysql  downloaded and would like to proceed further.
>Devarajan. says:

NOTE: If you want to use InnoDB tables, there are certain startup
options that must be specified in your `my.ini' file! See section
8.7.2 InnoDB startup options.

Section 8.7.2 is - have a
look at it.

Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
Setting -up MySqlT.E.Devarajan27 May
  • Re: Setting -up MySqlPaul DuBois28 May