List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:May 26 2001 5:18am
Subject:Re: Mysql and Windows ME?
View as plain text
At 5:13 AM +0000 5/26/01, tu tuande wrote:
>Hello,
>
>Does Mysql run on Windows ME? I have tried to start mysql, version
>3.23.38, by mysqld but I got the error message: "Can´t initalize
>InnoDB as 'innodb_data_file_path' is not set". How could I solve
>this problem? Thank
>Frank Tu

http://www.mysql.com/doc/W/i/Windows_installation.html says:

NOTE: If you want to use InnoDB tables, there are certain startup
options that must be specified in your `my.ini' file! See section
8.7.2 InnoDB startup options.

Section 8.7.2 is http://www.mysql.com/doc/I/n/InnoDB_start.html

--
Paul DuBois, paul@stripped