List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Christian Mack Date:July 15 1999 8:34pm
Subject:Re: MySQL and Java
View as plain text
clhubert@stripped wrote:

>         Can you use java applet and applications to interface with mysql.
> If so can someone point me into the right direction.

Hi clhubert

You have to use the java.sql package for JDBC connections.

In order to use it with mysql, you have to get either the twz or mm JDBC driver:
http://www.voicenet.com/~zellert/tjFM/
http://www.worldserver.com/~mmatthew/mysql/

They both have some examples to start with.

Tschau
Christian

PS: Sorry for the late answer, I was on vacation.

Thread
mysql and letter casePeter Skliarouk7 Jul
  • Re: mysql and letter casePaul DuBois7 Jul
    • MySQL and Javaclhubert7 Jul
      • Re: MySQL and JavaChristian Mack16 Jul
        • Re: MySQL and Javaclhubert16 Jul