List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dennis Date:May 23 2001 8:56pm
Subject:RE: mysql.sock file
View as plain text
At 04:47 PM 05/23/2001, Angerer, Chad wrote:
>Well.. not sure if this is right but if you start up the mysqld server on
>startup the mysql.sock should be created in that directory always, so the
>symbolic link will always point to the same place.
>
>Otherwise.. I believe the directory will be in your my.cnf file.. and you
>can change that to point to the correct path.
>
>I hope I am moving along the right path here.

Ah, does anyone know what the setting in my.cnf would be? That would be ideal.

Dennis

>-C

Thread
JOIN optimizationOlivier Georg22 May
  • Re: JOIN optimizationBob Hall22 May
  • RE: JOIN optimizationOlivier Georg22 May
    • mysql.sock fileDennis22 May
RE: mysql.sock fileChad Angerer22 May
  • RE: mysql.sock fileDennis23 May
Re: mysql.sock fileSiomara Pantarotto23 May
RE: mysql.sock fileDennis23 May