List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:May 19 2001 6:14pm
Subject:Re: Foreign Key in creating tables
View as plain text
On Sat, May 19, 2001 at 10:01:38PM +0400, Artem Koutchine wrote:
> Oh those evil doc writer which want us all to remain ignorant
> of the most brilliant features in the documented software
> product. They write docs only for the purpose to mislead us all
> and waste our time by providing us with cut-featured  and
> fuzzy docs.
>
> Ok, jokes over. Let's work.

Agreed.  This isn't an epistomological discussion about the nature
of how we know what we know.  The MySQL Reference Manual states that
foreign keys are not supported, and it does so for a reason:

Foreign keys are not supported.

[clipped]
Thread
Foreign Key in creating tablesRussell Teo Wee Liang19 May
  • Re: Foreign Key in creating tablesArtem Koutchine19 May
  • Re: Foreign Key in creating tablesGary Huntress19 May
  • Re: Foreign Key in creating tablesBryan19 May
  • Re: Foreign Key in creating tablesRussell Teo Wee Liang19 May
  • Re: Foreign Key in creating tablesNisha Raju19 May
  • Re: Foreign Key in creating tablesArtem Koutchine19 May
  • Re: Foreign Key in creating tablesRussell Teo Wee Liang19 May
  • Re: Foreign Key in creating tablesArtem Koutchine19 May
  • Re: Foreign Key in creating tablesRussell Teo Wee Liang19 May
  • Re: Foreign Key in creating tablesArtem Koutchine19 May
    • Re: Foreign Key in creating tablesPaul DuBois19 May
RE: Foreign Key in creating tablesMike Tiffee19 May