List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:May 18 2001 1:15pm
Subject:Re: FW: ERROR 1136: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
View as plain text

Amy Wan wrote:

>> Hi all,
>> I have a regular table like this
>>
>> CREATE TABLE MediaChannel
>> (
>> 	MediaChannelID         INT NOT NULL,
>>         Medium                 VARCHAR(5) NOT NULL,
>> 	CallLetters            VARCHAR(12) NOT NULL,
>> 	StationNickName        VARCHAR(40),
>> 	Slogan                 VARCHAR(40),
>> 	ButtonName             VARCHAR(10),
>> 	Format                 VARCHAR(10),
>> 	CityID                 INT NOT NULL,
>> 	Channel                VARCHAR(15),
>> 	URL                    VARCHAR(100),
>> 	StreamingURL           VARCHAR(100),
>> 	WebLogo                VARCHAR(60),
>> 	WapLogo                VARCHAR(60),
>>         SpecialPromotion       VARCHAR(110),
>>         SpecialPromotionURL    VARCHAR(150),
>> 	Audience               INT,
>> 	OwnerCompanyID         INT,
>>         Status                 CHAR(1) NOT NULL,
>> 	PRIMARY KEY (MediaChannelID)
>> ) TYPE = InnoDB
>> ;
>>

>> Then I tried to insert the following sql query into the above table
>> using mysql
>>
>> INSERT INTO MediaChannel VALUES (1, 'RADIO','WAPE','WAPE
>> FM','CHR',14,'95.1
>> FM','http://www.wape951.com','http://www.wape951.com','fl_jacksonville
>> _wape.jpg','','','',20000,1,'A');
>>
>> I got the follow error
>>
>> ERROR 1136: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1
>>
>> WHY IS THAT?
>>
>> Amy
Because your column count doesn't match value count.

You have 18 columns, and 16 values.

--
Gerald L. Clark
gerald_clark@stripped

Thread
FW: ERROR 1136: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1Amy Wan18 May
  • Re: FW: ERROR 1136: Column count doesn't match value count at row 1Gerald Clark18 May