List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:March 21 1999 9:40pm
Subject:Re: Timestamp or Datetime?
View as plain text

> Time Stamp display in web page:

Can I use the following script to display info from timestamp in a web page?
d is my field for timestamp.
Would this script would be placed where you need the date display?

my $sth2 = $dbh->Query("select curday(d),curmonth(d),curdate(d) from y2k where
ticknum=ticketnum")
or die $Mysql::db_errstr;
while (@record = $sth2->FetchRow)  {
$curday = $record[0]; $bar = $record[1];
}
print $curday

Thanks,

Douglas Brantz
ASU
brantzdr@stripped

PS, is this the right listserve for this type of question and if not can anyone
recommend a good listserve for cgi & perl coding for displaying info from mysql.

Thread
Creating DB problemDouglas Brantz21 Mar
  • Timestamp or Datetime?Douglas Brantz21 Mar
  • Re: Timestamp or Datetime?Douglas Brantz21 Mar