List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:May 15 2001 7:43pm
Subject:Re: alter table change enum set
View as plain text
DEFAULT 'added'; ?

Abraham Ingersoll wrote:

> Can anyone shed light on why this doesn't work, and perhaps tell me how I
> can ALTER the enum values .. or is this just not possible?
>
> mysql> ALTER TABLE nt_zone_record_log CHANGE COLUMN action action
>        ENUM('added','modified','deleted') NOT NULL DEFAULT added;
>
> ERROR 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'added' at line 1
>
> Thanks,
> Abe

Gerald L. Clark
gerald_clark@stripped

Thread
alter table change enum setAbraham Ingersoll15 May
  • Re: alter table change enum setZak Greant15 May
  • RE: alter table change enum setRavi Raman15 May
  • Re: alter table change enum setGerald Clark15 May
Re: alter table change enum setNicole Sweeney16 May
Re: alter table change enum setNicole Sweeney17 May