List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:July 15 1999 12:20pm
Subject:Re: Am I doing this right?
View as plain text
I have had this as well, sounds like it can't find where the Mysql.pm
module is and don't you have to include
Use Mysql;  in the file?  I guess you don't include the server name in
the connect script line for safety but I assume you have one - at least
I think you need one there.

I had the @INC problem for awhile and then I reloaded the Mysql msql
module and instead of taking all the defaults I put in my servers
addressname for local host - again not sure if that was right?  I also
remember making that perl file within the perl directory -but probably
don't have to do that.

I wish I wrote down how I fixed mine - hope that helps

Chow,

I have also had user install the mysql and msql modules and take all the
defaults and it give the @INC error and then they try to remake the perl
module and then it doesn't ask for any info - Does one need to
un-install this module or install it in a new place for it to ask the
set-up questions?

Thanks

Douglas

--

Douglas Brantz
Computer Consultant

828-262-6312 FAX
828-262-6549 OFFICE
brantzdr@stripped

Thread
Am I doing this right?Webmarquee Webmaster15 Jul
  • Re: Am I doing this right?Lincoln Yeoh15 Jul
    • Re: Am I doing this right?Jon Drukman15 Jul
      • Re: Am I doing this right?Paul DuBois15 Jul
  • Re: Am I doing this right?Douglas Brantz15 Jul
Re: Am I doing this right?Ryan Caveney15 Jul