List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:July 15 1999 12:17pm
Subject:SV: MySQL Server Crashes
View as plain text
Hi Furn.

For starters I would recommend you to upgrade to the latest stable MySQL
since there is most likely bug fixes and speed improvements that has
been done since .14.

Have you any info on how many queries you're handling per second & per
day?

Are you sure that it's the MySQL server that folds and not Apache (or
whatever webserver you're running)?

What info do you get from the logs?

What does your tables look like?

What parameters do you supply the MySQL deamon with when you start it
up?

Since I use PHP3 I have no ideas re. the PERL issues though but in
general, the more info you can provide us with the easier it is to
analyze the problem.

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design