List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vibol Hou Date:May 15 2001 12:45am
Subject:RE: Error 1049 - Unknown database...
View as plain text
I'm going to add that there is nothing wrong with the database name that is
in the query.  If the same query, with slightly different constraints and
the _exact_ same database name, is run 1000 times and 3 of them give the
Unknown database error, that rules out an application error.

Furthermore, if it is  a SQL error, then MySQL would likely return an error
that indicates a SQL error rather than an Unknown database error.

Thanks,
--
Vibol Hou
KhmerConnection