List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Reina Date:May 11 2001 6:26pm
Subject:Hom many columns is too many?
View as plain text
I am designing an in house database app. for sales/contact management.
We've identified out about 75 things to know about a customer/contact
from there name all the way to where they went to highschool.  Should
all these attributes be in one table since they all describe the contact
or should they be broken up into seperate tables like education,
professional backround,  business backtound special interests?
Thread
Hom many columns is too many?Richard Reina11 May
  • Re: Hom many columns is too many?Eric Fitzgerald11 May
    • Re: Hom many columns is too many?Gary Bickford15 May
      • Re: Hom many columns is too many?Jeremy Zawodny15 May
RE: Hom many columns is too many?Robert Henkel11 May
  • Re: Hom many columns is too many?ryc11 May
RE: Hom many columns is too many?Robert Henkel11 May
  • Re: Hom many columns is too many?ryc12 May
  • Re: Hom many columns is too many?Richard Reina13 May
RE: Hom many columns is too many?Robert Henkel14 May