List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:May 7 2001 1:24pm
Subject:Re: MySQL-Server getting signal 11 ... !!
View as plain text
Check what cron does every day at 0:00.
It is probably deleting your socket.

Stephan Skusa wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've got a problem:
>
> My MySQL-Server gets signal 11 almost every day arround 0:00 am ... I have a
> nice
> mrtg - graph showing this ... ;o)
>
> In fact every time the server crashes the statement shown in the server.log
> (or a
> similar one with other memID) is executed.
>
> topsitesTEMP is a temporary table. Every time I execute this statement
> manualy
> using tool mysql everything works fine.
>
> TIA
> 	Stephan Skusa
>

> mysqld got signal 11;
> The manual section 'Debugging a MySQL server' tells you how to use a
> stack trace and/or the core file to produce a readable backtrace that may
> help in finding out why mysqld died
> Attemping backtrace. You can use the following information to find out
> where mysqld died.  If you see no messages after this, something went
> terribly wrong
> stack range sanity check, ok, backtrace follows
> 0x4009365d
> 0x80d7664
> 0x80b7d2d
> 0x80dab94
> 0x80dab19
> 0x80c3629
> 0x80c67e2
> 0x80c27f3
> 0x80c1b57
> stack trace successful, now will try to get some
> variables. Some pointers may be invalid and cause dump abort
> thd->query at 0x84af148 = SELECT myROWNUM, histRANKING FROM topsitesTEMP
> WHERE memID=12800
> thd->thread_id = 17276
> successfully dumped variables, if you ran with --log
>  take a look at the details of what thread 17276 did to cause the crash.
> In some cases of really bad corruption, this value can be invalid
> Please use the information above to create a repeatable
> test case for the crash, and send it to bugs@stripped
>
> Number of processes running now: 0
> 010504 23:56:38  mysqld restarted
> /usr/local/mysql-3.23.33/libexec/mysqld: Warten auf Verbindungen.

Gerald L. Clark
gerald_clark@stripped

Thread
MySQL-Server getting signal 11 ... !!Stephan Skusa7 May
  • Re: MySQL-Server getting signal 11 ... !!Gerald Clark7 May
    • AW: MySQL-Server getting signal 11 ... !!Stephan Skusa7 May
      • Re: AW: MySQL-Server getting signal 11 ... !!Gerald Clark9 May
Re: MySQL-Server getting signal 11 ... !!Sasha Pachev7 May