List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:May 1 2001 1:34pm
Subject:Re: Help MySQL on website...
View as plain text
Well, if you have to ask, then you are not ready.

You need to discuss this with your ISP.
Thay may have an implementation doc that shows you what you need to do.

In the mean time, get a box, Linux, MySQL, Apache, and PHP.

Read the manuals on all these, and pay special attention to the apache
installation instructions.

You may want to buy one of the Web-in-a-box packages that walk you
through it.

At any rate you have some reading to do.

--
Gerald L. Clark
gerald_clark@stripped

Thread
Help MySQL on website...Mads Andersen1 May
  • Re: Help MySQL on website...Gerald Clark1 May