List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:BAUMEISTER Alexandre Date:April 25 2001 12:15pm
Subject:Re[2]: Primary key not unique on Innodb tables.
View as plain text
Heikki,

  I did the downgrade to Mysql-3.23.36. I don't have this problem with
  3.23.36 !

  Alex.

HT> check by other queries whether it is the table which contains a
HT> duplicate row, or if the SELECT gives a wrong answer.

HT> Check what

HT> SELECT * FROM ... WHERE symbole='1rPFTE';

HT> returns.

Thread
Innobase name changes to InnoDB in 3.23.37, have to changemy.cnfHeikki Tuuri13 Apr
  • Primary key not unique on Innodb tables.BAUMEISTER Alexandre25 Apr
Re: Primary key not unique on Innodb tables.Heikki Tuuri25 Apr
  • Re[2]: Primary key not unique on Innodb tables.BAUMEISTER Alexandre25 Apr