List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Douglas Brantz Date:July 14 1999 3:37am
Subject:printing users & Time
View as plain text

Thanks for all the help again on the time info.

I now need to do a fetch row on users last name, I guess first name as
well  incase of brothers or sisters and then the total time that the
person worked.  All this info would be in a table with first name last
name and totaltime
without repeating any names or times.  I would like to run this at
anytime to get the total time of the users for paying purposes and for
general info.  Eventually, I need to ask you how I would write it out to
a log automatically every month which would be cool, but one step at a
time for me.

So, for example I would like a table like this

     First name    |      Last name    |    Total Time worked so far
   Douglas                  Brantz                04:30:30     -so even
though I am in the table 10 times I get 1 reply

Hope that made sense, I tried to do the fetchrow but I keep getting
multiple names and the wrong time.
I think it could be done on one line or would I need multiple fetchrow
statements.

Thanks

Douglas

Thread
printing users & TimeDouglas Brantz14 Jul
  • Re: printing users & TimeChristian Mack20 Jul