List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:April 19 2001 5:49pm
Subject:Re: problem running mysqladmin variables command
View as plain text
The put the password immediately after the -p ( no space ).

Wade wrote:

> problem is I have to use mysqladmin variables -u root -p
> PASSWORD:xxxxxxxxx
>
> I tried piping the less command at the end of   -p   but it didnt work
>
> > Of course it does.
> >
> > mysqladmin variables | less
Thread
Run time version of MySQLjohnd19 Apr
  • Re: Run time version of MySQLYusuf Incekara19 Apr
  • Re: Run time version of MySQLScott Baker19 Apr
    • Re: Run time version of MySQLKen Menzel19 Apr
  • problem running mysqladmin variables commandWade19 Apr
  • Re: Run time version of MySQLMikel19 Apr
  • Re: problem running mysqladmin variables commandGerald Clark19 Apr
  • Re: problem running mysqladmin variables commandWade19 Apr
  • Re: Run time version of MySQLB. van Ouwerkerk19 Apr
  • Re: problem running mysqladmin variables commandGerald Clark19 Apr