List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:April 19 2001 5:07pm
Subject:Re: problem running mysqladmin variables command
View as plain text
Wade wrote:

> when I run the command, (in linux) it serves up the variables. But the
> variables seem to be much more than what is listed in Paul Dubois' book. So
> I am unable to view all of it in terminal. The less command doesnt work with
> it either so how can I view mysqladmin variable info?

Of course it does.

mysqladmin variables | less
Thread
Run time version of MySQLjohnd19 Apr
  • Re: Run time version of MySQLYusuf Incekara19 Apr
  • Re: Run time version of MySQLScott Baker19 Apr
    • Re: Run time version of MySQLKen Menzel19 Apr
  • problem running mysqladmin variables commandWade19 Apr
  • Re: Run time version of MySQLMikel19 Apr
  • Re: problem running mysqladmin variables commandGerald Clark19 Apr
  • Re: problem running mysqladmin variables commandWade19 Apr
  • Re: Run time version of MySQLB. van Ouwerkerk19 Apr
  • Re: problem running mysqladmin variables commandGerald Clark19 Apr