List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:April 12 2001 1:47pm
Subject:Re: Root password forgotten in MySQL
View as plain text
It is in the manual.

Sandeep Pachpande wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have one problem regarding database creation.
> I am using MySQL on FreeBSD unix os.
> I have already created two databast in mysql.
> Now I want to create new database for same but i forgot my root mysql password.
>
> Please help me.
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Sandeep
Thread
Root password forgotten in MySQLSandeep Pachpande12 Apr
  • Re: Root password forgotten in MySQLGerald Clark12 Apr
  • Re: Root password forgotten in MySQLB. van Ouwerkerk12 Apr
  • Re: Root password forgotten in MySQLSven Huster12 Apr
    • MyOdbc Silent InstallYusuf Incekara13 Apr
    • MyOdbc Silent Install ReadyAvukatpro Limited Sirketi13 Apr
  • Re: Root password forgotten in MySQLKen Menzel12 Apr