List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Hawke Robinson Date:July 13 1999 3:17am
Subject:UNIQUE in a SELECT statement?
View as plain text
I'm trying to compare values from a columns and not display replications
of the same values, I tried the following syntax and received an error,
and can't find anything on the SQL word UNIQUE in the MySQL online
manual. Any help for this (hopefully simple) issue would be appreciated.

Syntax tried:
SELECT StateProv FROM GamerFinder WHERE UNIQUE;
also tried (probably WAY off)
SELECT StateProv FROM GamerFinder WHERE UNIQUE(SELECT StateProv FROM
GamerFinder);

Thanks.

--
-Hawke www.hawkes-haven.com
CNA, MCP+I, MCSE, AS in CS, and more on the way...

Thread
UNIQUE in a SELECT statement?Hawke Robinson13 Jul
  • Re: UNIQUE in a SELECT statement?Sasha Pachev13 Jul