List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:April 11 2001 2:01pm
Subject:Re: Having a big problem in libmysqlclient.a with apache and php
View as plain text
make distclean, reconfigure and re make and install mysql.

Mohamed Ould wrote:

> I have I have already zlib RPM  (zlib-1.1.3-12) installed on my machine. Is this is
> wrong one?
>
> Gerald Clark a écrit :
>
> > You need to load the zlib RPM from your CD.
> >
> > Mohamed Ould wrote:
> > >
> > > No body which is able to tell me what to do with this error?
> > > I'm staying in it since three days. Searching on all google.com but no
> result.
> > >
> > > Thanks

> related
> > > >
> http://www.e-gineer.com/instructions/install-php4x-for-apache1xx-on-linux.phtml

> `/usr/local/etc/apache_1.3.14/src'

Having a big problem in libmysqlclient.a with apache and phpMohamed Ould9 Apr
  • Re: Having a big problem in libmysqlclient.a with apache and phpMohamed Ould11 Apr
  • Re: Having a big problem in libmysqlclient.a with apache and phpGerald Clark11 Apr
  • Re: Having a big problem in libmysqlclient.a with apache and phpMohamed Ould11 Apr
  • Re: Having a big problem in libmysqlclient.a with apache and phpGerald Clark11 Apr
  • Re: Having a big problem in libmysqlclient.a with apache and phpMohamed Ould11 Apr
    • Re: Having a big problem in libmysqlclient.a with apache and phpDavid Beech12 Apr
      • Re: Having a big problem in libmysqlclient.a with apache and phpMohamed Ould12 Apr
        • Re: Having a big problem in libmysqlclient.a with apache and phpTom Yarrish12 Apr
Re: Having a big problem in libmysqlclient.a with apache and phpJoe Canon12 Apr