List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:April 11 2001 1:39pm
Subject:Re: Having a big problem in libmysqlclient.a with apache and php
View as plain text
You need to load the zlib RPM from your CD.

Mohamed Ould wrote:

> No body which is able to tell me what to do with this error?
> I'm staying in it since three days. Searching on all google.com but no result.
>
> Thanks
>
> Mohamed Ould a écrit :
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I goot this error when I  type "make" apache after installating
> > (mysql-3.23.36-pc-linux-gnu-i686.tar.gz) configurating it with php
> > 4.0.4pr1 on RedHat 7.0, the problème as seen bellow seems to be related
> > to libmysqlclient.a(my_compress.o) but I don't know what to do. I'm
> > following exactly the installation procedure described at
> > http://www.e-gineer.com/instructions/install-php4x-for-apache1xx-on-linux.phtml
> >
> > apache "make" abort with these errors:
> >
> > usr/local/mysql/lib/libmysqlclient.a(my_compress.o): In function
> > `my_uncompress':
> > my_compress.o(.text+0x9a): undefined reference to `uncompress'
> > /usr/local/mysql/lib/libmysqlclient.a(my_compress.o): In function
> > `my_compress_alloc':
> > my_compress.o(.text+0x12a): undefined reference to `compress'
> > collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> > make[2]: *** [target_static] Erreur 1
> > make[2]: Quitte le répertoire `/usr/local/etc/apache_1.3.14/src'
> > make[1]: *** [build-std] Erreur 2
> > make[1]: Quitte le répertoire `/usr/local/etc/apache_1.3.14'
> > make: *** [build] Erreur 2
> >
> > Can anyone helps.
> >
> > Thanks

Having a big problem in libmysqlclient.a with apache and phpMohamed Ould9 Apr
  • Re: Having a big problem in libmysqlclient.a with apache and phpMohamed Ould11 Apr
  • Re: Having a big problem in libmysqlclient.a with apache and phpGerald Clark11 Apr
  • Re: Having a big problem in libmysqlclient.a with apache and phpMohamed Ould11 Apr
  • Re: Having a big problem in libmysqlclient.a with apache and phpGerald Clark11 Apr
  • Re: Having a big problem in libmysqlclient.a with apache and phpMohamed Ould11 Apr
    • Re: Having a big problem in libmysqlclient.a with apache and phpDavid Beech12 Apr
      • Re: Having a big problem in libmysqlclient.a with apache and phpMohamed Ould12 Apr
        • Re: Having a big problem in libmysqlclient.a with apache and phpTom Yarrish12 Apr
Re: Having a big problem in libmysqlclient.a with apache and phpJoe Canon12 Apr