List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Glenn P. Smith Date:March 21 1999 11:40am
Subject:Generating Web Pages
View as plain text
Hi

I am new to this list so I apologies if this topic has been done to
death, but would someone be able to point me in the right direction of
obtaining information on how to generate web pages out of a mysql
database.

I currently to not use mysql, but have some rdbms knowledge, I am
looking to have 99% of a site completely generated out of the
database.

Any help that anyone can give on this topic greatly appreciated.  I
am quite happy to receive off list replies.

Thanks

--

Glenn P. Smith, Tel. +44 (0)976 76 86 52
Mobile Clicks - The new mobile phone banner exchange.