List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:July 12 1999 7:45pm
Subject:Re: configure MySQL in RH 6.0
View as plain text
yamin wrote:
> While  I tried to configure MySql 3.22.22 in my RH 6.0 system
> it halt and it said
> Checking for termcap function library... configure: error : No
> curses/termcap library found
> Where can i find this termcap library??
> Yamin

See, the problem is that your machine has very fine manners and refused
to curse, that's all. You need to install a dictionary of swear words,
that will solve the problem :-)

On a serious note, Tonu has already answered your question - install
curses library/development stuff.

Sasha Pachev (home) (work)
configure MySQL in RH 6.0yamin12 Jul
  • Re: configure MySQL in RH 6.0T├Ánu Samuel12 Jul
  • Re: configure MySQL in RH 6.0Sasha Pachev12 Jul