List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:April 6 2001 12:56pm
Subject:Re: Running crash-me against remote M$ SQL Server
View as plain text
Vivek Khera wrote:

> writes:
>
> GC> Perl/DBI, or any mysql client on Linux should connect to mysql on NT
> GC> with no problem.  Why would you need ODBC?
>
> Except that perl/DBI requires an underlying C library for the DBMS in
> question.  I understand that the sybase libs might be able to talk to
> MS SQL server, so that may be an option.

My mistake, I misread MS SQL as My SQL.
I really need to get a bigger monitor.
Thread
Running crash-me against remote M$ SQL ServerWilliam Goedicke5 Apr
  • Re: Running crash-me against remote M$ SQL ServerGerald Clark5 Apr
    • Re: Running crash-me against remote M$ SQL ServerPeter Skipworth5 Apr
  • Re: Running crash-me against remote M$ SQL ServerJoshua Chamas5 Apr
  • Re: Running crash-me against remote M$ SQL ServerVivek Khera5 Apr
  • Re: Running crash-me against remote M$ SQL ServerGerald Clark6 Apr
  • Re: Running crash-me against remote M$ SQL ServerWilliam Goedicke6 Apr
    • Re: Running crash-me against remote M$ SQL ServerTristan 'Minty' Colgate6 Apr
    • Re: Running crash-me against remote M$ SQL ServerWilliam Goedicke10 Apr