List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Vivek Khera Date:April 5 2001 8:45pm
Subject:Re: Running crash-me against remote M$ SQL Server
View as plain text
> writes:

GC> Perl/DBI, or any mysql client on Linux should connect to mysql on NT
GC> with no problem.  Why would you need ODBC?

Except that perl/DBI requires an underlying C library for the DBMS in
question.  I understand that the sybase libs might be able to talk to
MS SQL server, so that may be an option.
Thread
Running crash-me against remote M$ SQL ServerWilliam Goedicke5 Apr
  • Re: Running crash-me against remote M$ SQL ServerGerald Clark5 Apr
    • Re: Running crash-me against remote M$ SQL ServerPeter Skipworth5 Apr
  • Re: Running crash-me against remote M$ SQL ServerJoshua Chamas5 Apr
  • Re: Running crash-me against remote M$ SQL ServerVivek Khera5 Apr
  • Re: Running crash-me against remote M$ SQL ServerGerald Clark6 Apr
  • Re: Running crash-me against remote M$ SQL ServerWilliam Goedicke6 Apr
    • Re: Running crash-me against remote M$ SQL ServerTristan 'Minty' Colgate6 Apr
    • Re: Running crash-me against remote M$ SQL ServerWilliam Goedicke10 Apr