List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:July 12 1999 1:38pm
Subject:Re: insert DBF format
View as plain text
Dato' Hanz Isaq wrote:

> hi..
>  I'm a new mysql user, so I want to know, if mysql can load file in DBF format. what
> I know it only can load file in TXT format.

Download dbf2mysql, and read the documentation.
This will import most field types except memo fields.

We use it here to convert our current customers to our newest release.
We moved from CodeBase to MySQL.

I added patches to import boolean as enum and added date types.
If these patches have not made it into the release yet, I can post them.
Thread
insert DBF formatDato' Hanz Isaq12 Jul
  • Re: insert DBF formatGerald Clark12 Jul