List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:July 12 1999 10:49am
Subject:SV: trouble in MySQL installation
View as plain text
I had the same problem but since I was only running on a test machine I
tried a forced upgrade and it worked. A better way would probably be to
uninstall the old version and then install the new one.

*Make sure you backup data dirs and altered files before!* Just in case.

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design

www: http://www.spirex.se