List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Frederik Lindberg Date:January 1 1970 12:00am
On Sat, 20 Mar 1999, David Bruha wrote:

> I don't know, where your problem lies. I have set the rules as:
>  if "to" is "mysql@stripped" or
>  if "CC" is "mysql@stripped" move to ...
>
> It works just fine for all MySQL list posts.

That's a very good way to do it. Delivered-To works as well, although
there can be more than one delivered-to header.

The digest always has "To: mysql-digest@stripped".

Other comment in this thread:

A moderated news group is _way_ too slow for support, but good for
discussions like the imporance of Heine to society, i.e. where depth and
completeness is more imporant that time and where there isn't a correct
answer.

-Sincerely, Fred

Fred Lindberg, Inf. Dis., WashU, St. Louis, MO, USA

Thread
Why Mailing list?Faisal Nasim19 Mar
Re: Why Mailing list?Fred Lindberg19 Mar
  • Re: Why Mailing list?Paul DuBois19 Mar
RE: Why Mailing list?Brad Stec19 Mar
  • RE: Why Mailing list?Christopher R. Jones20 Mar
    • Re: Why Mailing list?Niels Pollem20 Mar
Re: Why Mailing list?Graeme B. Davis19 Mar
RE: Why Mailing list?Greg Kelley19 Mar
  • RE: Why Mailing list?Isabelle Poueriet19 Mar
Re: Why Mailing list?Brian J. Ackermann19 Mar
  • Re: Why Mailing list?David Bruha20 Mar
    • Re: Why Mailing list?Frederik Lindberg21 Mar
      • Re: Why Mailing list?Tin Le28 Mar
Re: Why Mailing list?Faisal Nasim20 Mar