List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Ed Carp Date:March 20 1999 7:19pm
Subject:Re: Help with query, plz
View as plain text
>> Hmm, my version of MySQL (3.22.19a) seems to support only
>> "SELECT ip INTO OUTFILE xxx ...". What a pitty! Has it changed in
3.22.20?

>It's:
>
>INSERT INTO tmp_table SELECT ...

Oops, you're right, I was running the query from Access and pasted the cut
buffer from Access instead of the log file.

Thread
Help with query, plzMichal Ludvig20 Mar
  • Re: Help with query, plzThimble Smith20 Mar
    • Re: Help with query, plzMichal Ludvig20 Mar
    • Re: Help with query, plzMartin Ramsch20 Mar
Re: Help with query, plzEd Carp20 Mar