List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:July 10 1999 2:08pm
Subject:Re: Dump?
View as plain text
At 2:41 PM +0100 7/10/1999, Martin E. Koss wrote:
>Can someone please tell me the correct syntax to dump the tables into a
>I have created the database, am in that database and have uploaded the
>'dump' file into that database's directory. Have tried a couple of ways but
>so far no joy.

In MySQL, "dump" is an export from the database to a file.  You're
trying to import data from a file into the database.  Try:

	% mysqlimport --help

and see if that provides the information you need.

Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
Northern League Chronicles:
Dump?Martin E. Koss10 Jul
  • Re: Dump?Paul DuBois10 Jul