List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Adam Powell Date:July 9 1999 10:42pm
Subject:simultaneous connections to mySQL
View as plain text
For an application that I am writing, one of the ideas I have is only
possible if I can create two (or more) seperate connections to a database at
the same time.  I have been told that this is possible using mod_perl,
however I was wondering if such a thing had been implemented in PHP.
Basically, time is of the essence, and the main things slowing down data
retrieval are connection times... so we want to get them all done
simultaneously.

Thanks a lot,
Adam Powell,
CTO - Click Agents Corporation.
Web : http://www.clickagents.com
Email : adam@stripped

Thread
simultaneous connections to mySQLAdam Powell10 Jul
  • Re: [PHP3] simultaneous connections to mySQLRasmus Lerdorf10 Jul
    • Re: [PHP3] simultaneous connections to mySQLAdam Powell10 Jul
      • Re: [PHP3] simultaneous connections to mySQLRasmus Lerdorf10 Jul
  • Re: simultaneous connections to mySQLJunster11 Jul