List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:KPortsmout Date:March 26 2001 11:33am
annazaraah@stripped writes:

<< I can't unsubscribe either -

 I do not receive an auth code from this page
 http://lists.mysql.com/php/unsubscribe.php
 after I've entered my email address, so I cannot unsubscribe myself.

 If someone  can fix this page, then perhaps, people will stop sending
 "unsubscribe me" emails to this list.......

 anna

This page DOES work, I changed my email address two days ago and so had to
unsubscribe and then subcribe. It does take a while for the page to actually
send you the code, but it does work if your patient.

Ade
Thread
Unable to start the binary build version of mysqld.root29 Mar
  • Unable to start the binary build version of mysqld.Michael Widenius30 Mar
  • Re: Unable to start the binary build version of mysqld.Dave Nelson30 Mar
  • Re: Signal 11 on Innobase table range queriesJeremy D . Zawodny26 Mar
  • Re: Signal 11 on Innobase table range queriesNeelesh26 Mar
Re: http://lists.mysql.com/php/unsubscribe.phpKPortsmout26 Mar
Re: Signal 11 on Innobase table range queriesHeikki Tuuri26 Mar