List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:March 23 2001 3:43pm
Subject:Re: Need for help
View as plain text
Which Version of MySQL? Where would you find one that old?

Whate platform?
What Linux Distribution?
What Linux version?
Which RPM? Client? Server? Both? What were their names?

Posts like this don't encurage helpful responses.
More information is needed.

Is the server running? It creates the socket.

Bellahcene Farid wrote:

> I 'have installed Mysql 3.22.13 and Mysql client under Linux by RPM.
> But when i do "mysqldmin -u root password " there is a message telling about *.sock
> under /tmp missing or not present.
> What can i do to create it ?
Thread
Need for helpBellahcene Farid23 Mar
  • Re: Need for helpGerald Clark23 Mar
  • Re: Need for helpThalis A. Kalfigopoulos23 Mar
    • Re: Need for helpBellahcene Farid24 Mar
  • Re: Need for helpBellahcene Farid24 Mar