List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Gerald Clark Date:March 23 2001 2:04pm
Subject:Re: MySQL question
View as plain text
We pay for support here.
In the last two years, I have only needed tor resort to it once, because
the mailing list is very effective.

When I needed to resort to my support contract, it was a real problem
that the list would not have been able to solve.  The problem was
resolved
within 24 hours.

Support is not a problem, but we pay the contract on principle.  The
authors
of MySQL need to eat too.