List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Oldfield Date:March 22 2001 11:10am
Subject:Use of MySQL with BIND 9
View as plain text

    Forrest> I would like to know if anyone has worked with
    Forrest> implementing a MySQL database backend with BIND 9.  I'm
    Forrest> interested in table design, implementation, how/if
    Forrest> dynamic dns is stored there, etc.

The BIND users list had a query about this a month or two ago. I don't
think there was a follow-up, but it might be worth checking. If you do
find anything, I'd be interested to see it.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oldfield,
AdamsNames Ltd.

Thread
Use of MySQL with BIND 9Forrest Aldrich21 Mar
  • Use of MySQL with BIND 9Martin Oldfield22 Mar