List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Marvin Wright Date:March 22 2001 10:23am
Subject:Error Log Entries
View as plain text
Hi !

I've just upgraded to the new mysql server 3.23.32 and in the error log I now see 'Aborted
connection ... (Got an error reading communication packets)'.
I have found information about this problem such as using the binary release instead of
the source release.
I have now done this and it still appears in the log, the last thing it suggested was to
check the patch level of Solaris.
I am running on a Sun Solaris 2.7 machine,  does anybody know what the recommended patch
level is to stop this problem happening ?

Thanks.

Regards,

Marvin Wright
Senior Developer
http://www.travelselect.com/

has been checked for all known viruses by MessageLabs.
This message is intended for the stated recipients only and may be confidential. Opinions
expressed in this email do not necessarily reflect the opinions of GlobePost Travel or
Travelselect.com. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify
the sender immediately.

Thread
Error Log EntriesMarvin Wright22 Mar