List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Richard Reina Date:March 17 2001 12:05am
Subject:join from two different databases
View as plain text
I am try to do a join with tables that are in two different databases.

I thing I've got the actual SQL syntax down:

my $q = "SELECT i.inv_no, i.inv_date,
        c.cust_name
        FROM receivables.invoice i, sales.customer c,
	WHERE i.paid_date IS NULL";

but I am confused on how to prepare and execute it, since my database
handle ($dbh) specifies only 1 database.

Any help would get me out of the office on St. Pats day and in fron tof
a bar maid serving green beer.  Please help make my day.
Thread
join from two different databasesRichard Reina18 Mar
  • Re: join from two different databasesc.smart18 Mar
    • Re: join from two different databasesMarc Billiet18 Mar
  • Re: join from two different databasesFred van Engen18 Mar
Re: join from two different databasesAndreas Vierengel20 Mar
  • select ... having bug?\"Piotr Gapinski\"20 Mar
    • Re: select ... having bug?Bill Marrs20 Mar
    • Re: select ... having bug?Gerald L. Clark20 Mar