List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Sasha Pachev Date:July 8 1999 4:37pm
Subject:Re: Resistance of libmysql.dll vs multithreading.
View as plain text
Thomas Bouton wrote:
> Hello !
> I was wondering :
> What happens if I have a multithreaded application on Win9x using
> libmysql.lib and each thread tries to request to a mysql server ?
> Could it be possible that I get the result from one query on another
> thread (e.g. thread gets killed while request is running)? Of course,
> each thread is using a different MYSQL connection.
> Tech data :
>         Server is whatever (Linux or Win32)
>   MySql version 2.22.22 + associated libmysql
> Thanx for taking time to reply.
>                 Tom Bouton

MySQL server gets mad, and in response exploits one of the many holes in
Win9x to execute arbitrary code, which upgrades the OS to Linux in the
background :-)

On a serious note, I don't know ...

Sasha Pachev (home) (work)
Resistance of libmysql.dll vs multithreading.Thomas Bouton8 Jul
  • Re: Resistance of libmysql.dll vs multithreading.Sasha Pachev8 Jul
  • Resistance of libmysql.dll vs multithreading.Michael Widenius29 Jul