List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:July 8 1999 12:55pm
Subject:SV: insert ... before
View as plain text
Hi.

Thanks for all the friendly tips on 'order by' on this one. I got things
mixed up though and I find it strange that nobody pointed that out to me
(I stopped reading after the tenth response who suggestet that I use
'order by' though... 9).

I was thinking about the order of the columns in a table. 'alter table'
allows me to specify either 'first' or 'after [column_name]'. This is
why I got things mixed up. I managed to sort things out anyway although
'order by' wouldn't have helped in this case.

Thanks for all the replies anyhow!

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design

www: http://www.spirex.se
Mail: martin.edelius@stripped
Phone: +46-31-514651, 0708-113711
Fax: +46-31-514331
S-422 43 Hisings Backa

Thread
SV: insert ... beforeMartin Edelius8 Jul