List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tauren Mills Date:March 20 1999 3:38am
Subject:RE: Length of Database name field inconsistent
View as plain text
Hmmm.  Looks like I need to upgrade this server.  I've got 3.22.14-gamma
running on my Solaris box, but I haven't upgraded this Linux box yet.  Here
is the version info:

# mysqladmin version
mysqladmin  Ver 7.8 Distrib 3.22.13-beta, for pc-linux-gnu on i686
TCX Datakonsult AB, by Monty

Server version          3.22.13-beta
Protocol version        10
Connection              Localhost via UNIX socket
UNIX socket             /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock
Uptime:                 78 days 13 hours 19 min 7 sec

Threads: 3  Questions: 58513  Slow queries: 67  Opens: 263  Flush tables: 1