List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Paul DuBois Date:March 7 2001 4:05pm
Subject:show databases|tables problem
View as plain text
I've been reading the thread about SHOW DATABASES and SHOW TABLES
returning lists of blank entries or no results.  Just out of curiosity,
I upgraded my RedHat 6.2 machine from MySQL 3.23.32 to MySQL 3.23.33
and found that suddenly I had the problem too!  However, then I remembered
that I'd upgraded glibc in the meantime to deal with some other RPMs
I installed that required a newer glibc.  So I went back and recompiled
3.23.32 and installed it.  Guess what?  I still have the problem.

glibc and glibc-common versions are 2.2-12 if that's relevant.  Based on
the preceding information, I'd guess it's not a MySQL problem per se.

--
Paul DuBois, paul@stripped
Thread