List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Martin Edelius Date:July 7 1999 3:33pm
Subject:insert ... before
View as plain text
Hi.

I've been going through the online manual but can't find any reference
to this (although I'm more than sure that I've read it somewhere). Is it
not possible to add 'before' to a 'insert' query? I've been fooling
around with it but can't get it to work though... What I want to do is
insert a row before a specific row in the table. If I have row1, row2
and row3 I want to be able to tell MySQL to insert row4 before row3.
Doable? How?

Best regards,
Martin Edelius

Spirex Digital Design

--------------------------------
www: http://www.spirex.se
Mail: martin.edelius@stripped
Phone: +46-31-514651, 0708-113711
Fax: +46-31-514331
S-422 43 Hisings Backa

Thread
insert ... beforeMartin Edelius7 Jul
  • Re: insert ... beforeBenjamin Pflugmann7 Jul
Re: insert ... beforeKevin Smith7 Jul
Re: insert ... beforeBenjamin Pflugmann7 Jul
Re: insert ... beforeAndrew Dunstan8 Jul