List:General Discussion« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Thimble Smith Date:March 20 1999 2:33am
Subject:Re: How can I start and stop the Mysql server from a web page?
View as plain text
On Fri, Mar 19, 1999 at 09:20:54PM -0500, Crystal Haskins wrote:
> I get a server error when I execute it from the web.

What's the error log say?  Can you run the CGI if you comment out
those lines?  Can you run another program from the CGI using the
system command?  Can you give us more besides "server error"?

Tim
Thread
How can I start and stop the Mysql server from a web page?Crystal Haskins20 Mar
  • Re: How can I start and stop the Mysql server from a web page?Thimble Smith20 Mar